Free Online Course – Basic English
– Free online course
– Offered by: King’s College London which is supported by United Kingdom Aid
– Duration of this course will be four weeks each day will be 1 hour
English as a top international language is necessary for everyone to learn.
By this free online course, you can increase and build your English Skills, and grow your listening ability to understand what speakers are saying easily. And become confident in your speaking; this course will cover listening and speaking.
The benefit of this course:
– Unlimited access to this online English courses
– Access to all articles, video, and quizzes
– Certificate (completion certificate )
– Fully free access.
What will you learn?
- How to introduce yourself
- How you are feelings
- Asking basic questions from your friend, family, and teachers.
- Taking about yourself, your family and your future plan
- Taking about what jobs and work
- Talking about what you do you like
- Talking about your free times and your hobbies
When this course Start:
This course is running multiple times, so it’s your choice when do you want to start. The below lists are the timing, which this course will start :
– Available now
– 6th June 2020
– 5th October 2020
– 4th January 2021
– 5th April 2021
Who will be your teachers:
HOW TO APPLY
You can apply and register to this free course by creating an account on futureLearn website, then follow your course
For more information please visit to the official website